How to Quit Drinking Without AA
1997, Revised 2nd Edition
Harmony Press (A Division of Penguin Random House)
322 pages, $15.95 U.S., $23.95 Can.
**Over 125,000 copies sold**
For more on this book, see Amazon.com
How to Quit Drinking Without AA marked the 25th Anniversary in 2016. It was in 1991 that the first printing of the first edition went on sale in bookstores in the U.S. and Canada. This book was originally published by New Dawn Publishing Company and is now in its Second Edition, published by Penguin Random House.
For more information about this book, see:
- About this Book (This section below)
- What Others Have Said about this Book (Published Reviews)
- Table of Contents
- Introduction from the Book
About this Book
When you use the right techniques, you can take control of your recovery. In How to Quit Drinking Without AA, you’ll find a proven, easy-to-follow formula for success.
This book serves as a complete self-help guide for breaking the alcohol addiction. With it, you’ll learn how to:
- free yourself from alcohol
- stop your cravings for alcohol
- make key changes to ensure your success
- plan your own personal approach
- choose specific methods that will work for you
- handle any problems that arise
- regain your strength
- undo the damage caused by alcohol
- revitalize yourself emotionally and physically
With this program, you choose what works best for you from over 100 proven techniques. The book serves as your “personal guidebook” with 32 checklists, tests, and worksheets.
This is a book that helps you gain power over alcohol. It helps you get sober… and stay that way.
# # #
This book has also been published in Spanish and Russian:
Spanish language edition: